Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Always Blue Society Compilation Vol. 4

My fourth and possibly last compilation. I'll be bringing in two new contributors soon, so I'm considering doing away with compilations for now... maybe not. Anyhow, this compilation alternates between British and American psychedelia from the late 60s. I think it's pretty enjoyable.

1. Tomorrow - "Real Life Permanent Dream"
2. Strawberry Alarm Clock - "Birds in My Tree"
3. The Tremeloes - "Suddenly Winter"
4. The Electric Prunes - "The Great Banana Hoax"
5. Les Fleur De Lys - "Circles"
6. T.I.M.E. - "Tripping Into Sunshine"
7. The Smoke - "My Friend Jack" (Demo Version)
8. The Smoke [US] - "Gold Is The Colour Of Thought"
9. Forever Amber - "The Dreamer Flies Back"
10. The Millennium - "It's You"
11. The End - "Cardboard Watch"
12. Moon - "I Should Be Dreaming"
13. Idle Race - "Hurry Up John"
14. Love - "! Que Vida !"

Download The Always Blue Society Compilation Vol. 4

3 comments:

J.D. said...

Hey Doug,
How do I log in?

Santoz Roth said...

pretty enjoyable..?

Oh yeah!!

Been listening to this off and on for the last few days now. This is a great compilation, and keeps a consistent psychedelic feel to it.

Excellent, thanks,

Anonymous said...

Remarkable issues here. I'm very happy to look your article.
Thank you so much and I am taking a look ahead
to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?


Take a look at my web site :: mini-marketing strategic planning (zugspiele.net)